Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Addicted to Stamps and More Make your mark challenge



Time for another challenge at Addicted To Stamps and More!



This time it's all about markers! 

I chose this happy old gal from Art Impressions. I got the stamp at a garage sale a few years back and I love to color it. Kind od reminds me of myself and how excited I get for Christmas... LOL !

I used my copics and then cut it out with Tutti Designs rectangle and backed it on a Tutti Designs scalloped stitched rectangle. I also added some enamel dots to finish it off.

I hope you will join us!!



6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love it! Such a fun and festive Christmas design. Made me smile too!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun festive card, Laurie and I love your excited lady jumping for joy! Lovely colouring too and I really like the red scalloped mat that frames the image so well.
Hope you are well.
Hugs
Carol x

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh my, such a fun card, Laurie! Cannot stop smiling 😃. Love your colouring too.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, she's great and I love her! You did a fabulous job with your marker coloring and got another Christmas card done in the process!

Izzy Scrap said...

Haha, what a fun Christmas card ! Love this image and your colouring. Fabulous!

Lindsey said...

Very cute! Great colouring.