Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Merry Christmas!


Time for another Happy Little Stamper challenge!



I went with another Christmas card this month HLS, they are my very fave to make so that should be no surprise...lol! I'm a Christmas person year around!

I found some awesome wood grained paper complete with snowflakes on it a few years ago that I have been hoarding. I dug it out and used a piece here. I also added a strip of plaid paper to give the card a county Christmas feel.

Then I added a snowman from Simon Says, pine border from Memory box, snowflakes from Impression obsession, and sentiment from Papertrey.


Hope to see your cards in the HLS gallery!

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous

JulieP said...

love your festive background! (and your festive blog graphic)

Helen said...

I love this sweet Christmas card Laurie! So many clever inclusions on this festive card! Love the strip of tartan along with the fun snowman and lovely background! Stay safe and Happy 2022 to you and your family. Cheers':)