Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Addicted To Stamps and More Birthday challenge



Hi everyone!

 I'm back today with a card for Addicted to Stamps and More.



It's all about Birthdays! 

I have a fun stamp set from Frantic Stampers called," Dog Happiness." It has the cutest sentiments....and those adorable tiny paw prints! I stamped it under a bulldog I had cut and pieced together at a friends house a while back. The circle is from Lil inker and the grass is cut out with Cherry Lynn.

I hope you will join us!!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That doggie is so cute. And, yes, dog years sounds a lot better then perhaps the real age would be.

Izzy Scrap said...

What a fun birthday card ! Love how you made your cards with all these die cuts, such a lovely scene.

Leslie Miller said...

Too adorable! I love the sentiment with it!