Sunday, July 19, 2020

Frantic Stamper July release





Hi everyone! 

Today I'm sharing a card set I made with the Jungle Frame CL-157.I stamped it in black onto some sponged backgrounds I made using Ranger Distress Oxides. LOVE this stamp set...besides the frame it also has some fun sentiments and leaves.

I used the Peek Around Giraffe FRA-DIE-10863 and the Peek Around Elephant FRA-DIE- 10862. The sentiment," Thanks for sticking your neck out for me" is from CL-100. On one card I added some sequins, and the other some dew drops!
You can check out the July release here: 
https://www.franticstamper.com/July-2020-release--On-Safari-On-the-Farm_c_17580.html

I'm entering this at:
Simon Says Wednesday for a child

5 comments:

Ginny Maxam said...

Such a pretty Cheerful card! I love the die work and dimensional effect Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, wowie, WOW! Both cards are so COOL!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are fantastic. Great scene cards.

Linda Callahan said...

Wowza - love these - I need to go shop right now~

Di said...

Stunning cards Laurie! I do love giraffes and you really made the most of yours with the wonderful backgrounds.

Hugs

Di xx