Monday, February 8, 2021

Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies Challenge




It's time for Happy Little Stampers anything Goes with Dies February challenge!
 

I made a card using Frantic Stampers Giant Layered Hello and the Basket Weave Background dies. I just love both of these dies...the background is awesome for so many projects. I also like that the Hello die is larger and can be the focal point of your card. I made several of these quick and easy cards in various colors for my stash!

I hope you will join us at Happy Little Stampers!

11 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

I love monochrome cards, Laurie and this is so stylish. Love that beautiful background die too!
Hugs
Carol x

Catie Cuddles said...

Wow that background die is so striking. Lovely card. Catherine x

Debbie Mageed said...

Hi, Laurie! What a cool card! I really love that basketweave die you used. Such a fun and fast background that really adds a great pop to your card. Have a great week!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and I love the wonderful background die you used.

tonilea said...

Cool! Who makes that die, please?

Helen said...

Love the wonderful basket weave background, Laurie! Using that blue it is so striking!! Great card! Stay safe! :)

laurie said...

Tonilea Frantic Stamper makes the dies.

Leslie Miller said...

That's the great thing about large sentiment stamps or dies -- they make it so easy! Very cool weave background die, too!

Carol L said...

This fabulous card dazzles me with those great colors, sharp angles and the overall fun design! I love your little love truck on the following post too :) Great cards!

Vicky Hayes said...

Really like that background die and can imagine having a whole lot of them in different colours ready to make up into cards! The sentiment is gorgeous too. Vicky x

Susan Renshaw said...

Love both the dies you have used!
Fabulous make for the Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Teamie
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!