Monday, February 15, 2021

Dies R Us Challenge


It's time for another "anything goes with dies from the store" challenge at Dies  R Us!


I used Tutti Designs gorgeous Asian Screen die. I cut it out with some alcohol ink paper I had made, and adhered it to a Tutti Designs Dotted Nesting Rectangle. Then I adhered that to another piece of alcohol ink paper. I also added a few pearls on the butterflies. The sentiment is stamped in black at the bottom.


Here's a list of the dies I used:

I hope you will play along!

Laurie

10 comments:

Birgit said...

Beautiful Laurie! The alcohol ink die cuts and background add a dreamy texture to your lovely card. The pearls on the butterfly are the perfect finishing touch!

Julie Odil said...

Laurie, the colors on this are just beautiful! I love the design of this very much!

Darlene said...

Just BEAUTIFUL ... love the colors and design! Great job!

Anne Temple said...

Beautifully done! Love the colors and how you used parts of the die.

Maria said...

Oh, what a lovely card!! Wonderful purple butterflies!! Great touch with the pearls and a perfect sentiment, too!!

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card! I love that you cut the Tutti Designs Asian Screen die out! I would never had thought to do that! Your alcohol ink paper looks amazing!

Leslie Miller said...

Gasp! Beautiful with the two alcohol ink backgrounds! Fabulous versatility with the Asian Screen!

Lena said...

Beautiful card, Laurie. Love the colours you used. The purple goes beautifully with the background and those butterflies are gorgeous with the pearl accents.
Stay warm and safe.
♥Lena

Kathy Krug said...

I love your sentiment. The colors are beautiful and no-one does CAS better than you.

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors you have used to create your beautiful card!!