Sunday, March 7, 2021

Spring Birthday for the Paper Players



Hi everyone!!

Claire has a theme challenge for us at the Paper Players:



Spring!! Yay! That means summer is right around the corner too. Can't wait.

 I dug around in my die cut stash and came up with this lil spring scene.

 I used Cheery Lynn circles, grass and the rectangles for my frame. The bulldog I cut out at a friends house. I stamped the sentiment from Frantic Stampers "Dog Happiness" stamp set. Ready for the mail!

My son an daughter in law have an English Bulldog named Penny that I just LOVE! So this die reminds me of her....lol that face!

My daughter and son in law have a beagle who I absolutely adore too! 

Here's a few pic of my grandogs:







They are both so sweet! 




12 comments:

!neke said...

Great dogs and a great card !!!!
groeten Ineke

Ann Schach said...

Such a cute card, Laurie! That face is adorable! And speaking of adorable, what cute grand-pups you have! Oh my gosh! And they don't look one bit spoiled! lolol

Verna Angerhofer said...

Laurie your card is so cute as are all the darling pictures of those dogs too!

Amanda Mertz said...

How can you not smile at that sweet pup loving life in that spring scene! And your grand-pups are super sweet also!! Have a great week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That puppy die is so cute Laurie - almost as adorable as the real-life ones!! Love their little outfits too - pampered pets indeed!

Debbie Crowley said...

Laurie, when I saw this card in the Gallery, I loved it. What a great die and puppy scene. Love the pics of your grandogs. They are adorable and certainly love the camera! I have a grandog who I love to pieces, so I know how you feel. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Nancy said...

I don't currently have a dog but a dog lover nonetheless. This is an adorable card and your grand dogs are so cute too! Your card does look like Penny! Such a great job!!

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness...the card is adorable!! But those pictures of your grand-dogs....priceless!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh... well, I was totally loving your card, and then you went and eclipsed it with the pics of the real thing! Both of those little critters are adorable, and you know how I do love dogs. What fun! Thanks for the smiles, Laurie!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, all those puppies are precious! This puppy die is the best! He is certainly ready for warmer days! This card will bring a big smile to someone special! Thank you for rocking my challenge this week!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I think there are many dog owners who are grateful when spring rolls around! Your little puppy is adorable - as are your grand-puppies. Hope you are enjoying this gorgeous weather
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Ok, your card is super cute but let's talk about those adorable grand-pups! That little teddy bear costume, oh my word. What a cutie!