Sunday, March 14, 2021

The Paper Players Color Challenge




Hi everyone!

This week Joanne had a color challenge for us at The Paper Players:


These are so pretty together!

I decided to make a Clean and Simple Easter card using the basket from Spellbinders 2020 March Die of the Month and some purdy Bluebell blooms from Frantic Stamper. The lil bow is also from Frantic Stamper....I added an enamel dot in the middle. The sentiment is one I stamped and cut out..Altenew....and adhered it with a pop up.






11 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your basket of spring blooms is so pretty Laurie - I love the delicate floral stems and simple greeting. Great job!

LeAnne said...

This is just the prettiest basket of blooms I've seen in a long time! Delightful!

!neke said...

Beautiful in those colors !
groeten Ineke

Leslie Miller said...

Such a pretty basket of flowers, all the more delicate and sweet on your CAS card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful basket of Spring flowers.

Amanda Mertz said...

Awwww! I want an Easter basket that looks this cute!! I love those little blossoms and bow; so sweet for spring and Easter! Have a great week!

Nancy said...

Laurie, This is such a darling card. When I saw your card over on the DT blog I loved it to bits right away! You are so creative!

Debbie Crowley said...

Laurie, this is a lovely CAS basket of blooms. It's a "Laurie" card without a doubt.

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I love this CAS beauty! The little bluebells are just lovely in this pretty basket! That sweet little bow and enamel dot are such a great accent. The sentiment is perfect! Have a great week, My Friend!

Ann Schach said...

Clean and lovely, Laurie! This basket die is really, really cool. These flowers are so dainty and cute. Great job with the colors!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a beautiful basket of blooms, Laurie! The challenge colors really pop on the clean design.