Sunday, June 20, 2021

The Paper Players



Joanne's challenge for the Paper Players is:



What a great challenge theme! 
We love berries. In fact, for many years we went strawberry picking every summer. The kids loved riding on the tractor pulled cart, and petting the animals. We all loved the jam, pies, and desserts I used to make too. 

The last few I got lazy though, and bought a pail already picked...lol! 

So I had fun making this card thinking about all those memories.  I used some strawberry dies and stamps from Taylored Expressions. The background die is from Papertrey. 




10 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Love this basket full of berries! Such a sweet card!

LeAnne said...

You would have the perfect dies (and sentiment) for this challenge! Your berries look delicious! We're going to try to go blueberry picking tomorrow! Hopefully the birds won't have gotten them all already!

Nancy said...

Love the memories your card evoked! It is Berry cute for sure!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your card reminds me of fun afternoons strawberry picking too Laurie; our local farm opens tomorrow at long last so we will think of you and this cute card as we are filling our punnets!

Amanda Mertz said...

You have the best dies no matter the challenge! This is just adorable! We used to go strawberry picking too and then my mom planted a big patch in their garden...guess who's job it was to pick everyday before the birds and squirrels got wise? lol! Take care!

Ida said...

Darling card. The little box of strawberries is so cute.

Debbie Crowley said...

Laurie, I just happen to read Amanda's first line and I agree. You do have the best dies and you use them in amazing ways always. Your bushel of berries is full of love, indeed! A CAS beauty!

Ann Schach said...

Laurie, your basket of berries is adorable! I am always amazed at your fabulous collection of dies. Plus, you always choose the best colors. Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits, and we always had our fill during summers on the farm!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Of course you would have an adorable strawberry "crate" die, Laurie! This is such an adorable card, in every way.

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I love this card! Your dies are always amazing! Those juicy berries look perfect and I love the hearts and sentiment!