Saturday, September 25, 2021

Enjoy your day




Today's card is a slimline made with the Mini Slim Interlocking Circles Panel FRA-DIE-10977. Wow this is another FUN die. I love the shapes and of course the fact that it is perfect for making slimline cards. There are so many creative ideas for using this die.

I cut it out in 2 colors and did some paper piecing. Then I used the Inverted Scallop Half Panel FRA-DIE-10838 for a frame. Another awesome die for slimline cards!

The stamp set I used was the Florals and Greetings CL-172. This set has 10 sentiments in awesome fonts PLUS the square floral stamp and 3 smaller floral stamps.

You can check out the products here:

https://www.franticstamper.com/Frantic-Stamper-Precision-Dies_c_7024.html

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love the colors and shapes!