Sunday, July 11, 2021

The Paper Players color challenge



Hi everyone!

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players. This week it's Jaydee's turn to hostess and she chose some awesome colors to play with!


I have a collection of Gnomes, which also reaches over to my stamps and dies. I just added this stamp set from Woodware...they had several to choose from and I took this one....so cute and a perfect size for a smaller slimline card.

I colored him with my copics and added some enamel dots...the sparkly ones...lol
 I LOVE enamel dots as you can prolly tell. I add them to every card.




9 comments:

Nancy said...

What is it about gnomes that are so appealing? I just love them and this mini slimline is just perfect in every way! Great job with the colors this week and I hope you have a great day! I too have a fondness for enamel dots! The shinier the better though!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the gnome and great colors. Sure makes a fun card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

How cute is this gnome?! I love him!! Such a cute card Laurie - and no, you can never have too many enamel dots, especially sparkly ones!

Ann Schach said...

While I struggled with these colors, you used them perfectly, Laurie! I LOVE the flowers in this little guy's beard. This is just too cute! Have a wonderful week!

Amanda Mertz said...

Could this guy get any cuter!!?? I love the size and cute little details with the bee and hive! Have a great week!

Debbie Crowley said...

The cutest gnome I ever saw. Laurie, I never really looked at gnomes until I began seeing your cards. You have made me a fan! Love this. Hope you're enjoying your week.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Absolutely adorable! Your shading is gorgeous, too!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is the cutest gnome! I love your coloring and all the little flowers! Fabulous way to showcase the colors! FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, love this! My only gnomes are stamps and I still have several I haven't colored yet, for shame. This is adorable and I love the way he fills your mini-slimline!