Sunday, August 1, 2021

Memory Box Winter Tree Oval Frame




This time I made an anniversary card with the Memory Box Winter Tree Oval Frame. 

What a fun die!


I love this oval frame which you can use for other projects too. 

The tree is also so versatile! So far I have made a winter, spring, summer, fall, and now....an anniversary card with it.

I heat embossed the sentiment in white, and added tiny hearts instead of leaves, cut from Tutti Designs Birdhouse Garden Frame.




Here's a list of dies I used from the store:


Hope you will join us!

8 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Your anniversary card is adorable. Love how you show the versatility of this die.

Diane said...

That is a fun die and one I don't actually have...yet! A beautiful anniversary card!

Leslie Miller said...

Really cool in red and black! I've enjoyed my visit today, Laurie! I know you've been busy with the move and I've been busy with our house and LuLu, but things are finally coming together here and I hope your move is going well, too.

Maria said...

Oh, what a lovely die!! A very versatile die to have on hand for sure!! Love the color combo and the pretty red hearts!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful die and I love the hearts too. Wonderful card design.

Julie Odil said...

Such a very pretty tree. Those swirls of wind stitched in from the die add so much!

Lena said...

This looks very striking with the red, black and white colour combo. Beautifully done!
Have a great day and stay safe and healthy.
Hugs,
♥Lena
Lena’s Creations

Birgit said...

What a pretty anniversary card this is Laurie! I can see this one die being perfect for so many occasions. What a great idea to use it for all season's too. Lovely!