Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Slimline Frantic Stamper



This card features the Stitched Chevrons FRA-DIE-10995. I cut it out in lots of rainbow colors and adhered it to the strip from the Inverted Scallop Half Panel FRA-DIE-10838. That chevron is a great addition to your dies....so many fun ways to use it!

The sentiment is from Positive Vibes CL-169. I colored it in with some copics.

You can find these products here:

https://www.franticstamper.com/Frantic-Stamper-Precision-Di…

Hope you check them out!



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

When I see your cards using this die it makes me wish I still had my corner punch. Love all these colors and the CAS look. It's fabulous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

The stitched chevrons in all those varied colors sure do make for a fantastic card. I really like this idea!