Thursday, September 30, 2021

Rose bouquet



Hi everyone!

I've been playing around making paper bouquets again!

You can prolly tell...I really like the Vases FRA-DIE- 10984 and the Bouquet Builder FRA-DIE- 10983! This time I used all roses for my bouquet.

I also used some fun Ink Drops Dusk paper from Craft Consortium for my vase. I cut out the Mini Slim Interlocking Circles Panel FRA-DIE-10977 for the background in copper foil paper.

A foil bow and tiny pearl completed this slimline card.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful slimline design!

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, how cute! I love that you used the Craft Consortium paper for your vase. It looks like authentic AI, and I love that because I bought this paper, too, and haven't used it yet. Mine is one of the darker tones. I love this idea. Your border looks amazing, too!