Sunday, September 12, 2021

The Paper Players Color Challenge


Ann has a color challenge for us at The Paper Players:



Blackberry Bliss, Polished Pink, Rich Razzleberry and any other color of your choice.

My other color is green!

I made a couple of circle cards ...these are lots of fun.



 I took my largest circle die and made the white base, using my score pal to score down the middle.






Then I layered on some more circles and added a butterfly from Altenew, sentiments from Frantic Stamper, flowers and greens from Cheery Lynn.



I put some pearls down the center of the butterfly, and added some enamel dots to the centers of the flowers.



12 comments:

Liz said...

Two super cards, Laurie. xx

Carole said...

These are super Laurie, really striking and fresh in design. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, how cute and fun and happy these are! What a clever way to make a circle card, too. I'm bookmarking. Thanks!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are wonderful and so beautiful! I love the colors too.

Mamacita Glad said...

Beautiful card. Do you have a link to purchase that butterfly die? Thanks for sharing your talent.

LeAnne said...

These are amazing! I haven't made a circle card for a long time, but you've inspired me to try a couple out! Lovely florals, perfect for the colors!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

These are just lovely Laurie - and the circle shape is a great way to change things up a little. I love the both, but especially that layered butterfly - I need that die!!

Amanda Mertz said...

Cards?? These are little decorative pieces of art! Such a neat way to display! I love both of them and especially how you layered the colors for the butterfly! Take care!

Nancy said...

I must say that these two cards are just fabulous and are my favs of the week! Well done, Laurie!

Debbie Crowley said...

Laurie, what a great way to display these colors. Your circle cards are adorable and thank you for sharing your "how to".

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Lauri! These circle cards are adorable...and so FUN! What a wonderful way to showcase the challenge colors! Who wouldn't be delighted to receive one of these beauties in the mail? Have a great weekend!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, fabulous use of the colors and I am obsessed with the shape of these cars. What a unique and creative take on the challenge - you slayed it!
hugs
jaydee