Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Frantic Stamper CAS




I have a clean and simple card to share today!

The focal point is the Lace dragonfly FRA-DIE-10947. I cut it out in some alcohol ink paper I had made awhile ago. I like to make several backgrounds at a time so I can grab one for projects like this.

I added the sentiment from With Gratitude Words FRA-DIE-10981 and stamped just the word "love" underneath from Florals and Greetings CL-172 on the oval from Mini slim Oval frame Panel FRA-DIE-10978. Behind it I adhered a Stitched Chevron FRA-DIE-10995.

Then I completed ithe card with some enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful CAS design. I love the arrangement.

Leslie Miller said...

There's something about this that I just love all to pieces. The dragonfly, the splash of color on white... all of it is awesome!