Friday, October 15, 2021

Memory Box Oval Winter Frame for Halloween!



BOO!!!

Time to get those Halloween cards done and in the mail!

I decided to make this card for the Dies R Us Challenge:




I heat embossed the sentiment in white
 onto the black sky from the Memory Box Winter Oval Frame. The tiny bats are cut from Tutti Designs Halloween Ornament die. 

I made several of these cards in various Halloween colors...so fun!


Here's a list of the dies I used:


Grab some dies and play along!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Super cute cute Halloween card, love those fun bats and the fun colors!

Anne Temple said...

Such a cute Halloween card. Love the multicolored bats.

Leslie Miller said...

I mailed the last of mine today. I really love how you made the bats all different colors. So much fun!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful Halloween card design with the frame die!

Julie Odil said...

Laurie, this is perfect for Halloween! What a clever adaptation of that die!

Birgit said...

Oooh, I love your cheerful Halloween color palette. The colorful bats are fabulous!

Kathy Krug said...

Great colors and Halloween card. the colors pop off the black.