Friday, November 12, 2021

Frantic Stamper tiny house tags




 I just LOVE making my own tags........ especially for Christmas! My family now expects all their tags to be homemade, and my daughter looks forward to see what new ones I come up with each year. Here are some very festive tags I made using Frantic Stampers Tag Builder Set #3 FRA-DIE-10152. This set come with two sizes of tags, and I love the stitched toppers!

I cut out some tiny houses and trees from Little Neighborhood FRA-DIE-10824, and some snowflakes from the Shaker Ornament FRA-DIE-10911.

The sentiments are from CL-140 Tiny Tag Greetings...I heat embossed in white for some and stamped in black for the others.

Ready for my presents!

You can find the products here:



https://www.franticstamper.com/Frantic-Stamper-Precision-Dies_c_7024.html


 


 

3 comments:

Carole said...

These are fabulous Laurie...love the contrasting top bit to the tags and all the little detail on the houses and trees. Hope you are well xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those tags are so cute and adorable! All are very festive looking!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm thinking your darling tags are a big part of the family's Christmas traditions!