Monday, November 1, 2021

Memory box Home for the Holiday tags



Hi everyone!

I made some tags for the Dies R Us Anything goes with dies from the store challenge.


I love to make tags, all kinds actually.. but I have to say Christmas are my very favorite. They are so festive and fun!

I LOVED making these from Memory box using the Cabin Snowglobe die. 

First I used some Ranger Distress Inks and sponged some sky backgrounds. Then I used a toothbrush and white ink to add some snowflakes.

I cut out all the pieces, sponging the cabin, smoke and door with distress inks also. I cut out some yellow paper to adhere to the back of the tiny cabin for the windows.

When I had adhered everything, I traced the die for a back on the tags. Then I tied on some silver string.


Here's a list of the dies I used:



Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Maria said...

Awesome tags with the lovely scene! Those little houses are so cute!

Anne Temple said...

These tags are so precious. Love them.

Lori Kobular said...

These tags are awesome! I love the winter scene you have created on them! Who wouldn't to find this tag on gift for them!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the cute snowy scene on your tags!

Leslie Miller said...

They really are so cute, Laurie! I know how you love making tags and I love looking at them!

Julie Odil said...

Laurie, these tags are adorable! I love the snowglobe shape of them.

Kathy Krug said...

Great tags. I love how you created the scenes with the sentiment.

Vicky Hayes said...

These are amazing Laurie! Loving the dies and that beautiful sentiment. Vicky x