Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Frantic Stamper 6 x 6 recipe card



Besides having a stamping blog called Stamping Up North, I also have a cooking one called,"Cookin Up North." I love baking and sharing recipes, so I was pretty happy to see the 6x6 Recipe Cards Paper Pad in the new Frantic Stamper release.

I like to make 6x6 scrapbook pages for my cookbooks, and I'm sharing one here today. The recipe is for Chocolate Revel Bars which I make quite often for potlucks and large gatherings. They travel well and are easy to sell at bake sales too. You can find the recipe below and also at this link:

https://cookinupnorth.blogspot.com/…/old-time-favoritechoco…

I started out with the recipe card from Recipe Cards FRA-6x6-003 and Kitchen Textures FRA-6x6-002. Such awesome papers it was hard to choose! Then I added some bowls and sentiments from FRA-DIE-11006-09845-11007 at the bottom.

I can't wait to make some more pages for my scrapbook! I'll be sure to post them here in the next few weeks!

Laurie




2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, I really should be doing more of this for my recipes. I'm thinking what a cute gift a little recipe book like this would make. I made a super cute book with PC Crafter clip art and laminated pages. I don't know where all my time has gone. I love to cook and bake, too. I've known you have a cooking blog and will go have another look. Thanks!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful recipe card design!