Saturday, December 18, 2021

Frantic Stamper slimline Merry



Hi Frantic Stamper fans! Laurie back with another slimline Christmas card.
I used some of the festive letters from FRA-DIE-10899 the Reverse Cut MeRry ChRiSTMAS background die. This is a super fun die and makes so many EZ cards!

I'll add another card I made recently..... so you can see a couple of ways to use this very versatile die.

For my slimline I used just the letters for Merry...I love the cute font. Then I added some baking items from FRA-DIE-10999-09845 and 11006. The sentiment is stamped on the rolling pin from CL-165 Believe in the Wonder and Magic.

I adhered everyhting to a piece of paper from FRA-6x6-001 the Christmas Stitches and Dots paper pad.

The extra card in black I used the Reverse Cut MeRry ChRiSTMAS background and just added a few cookies from the Cookie Sheet FRA-DIE-10999 here and there. I tied on some bakers twine and bells.

Have a great day!

Laurie





No comments: