Friday, December 24, 2021

Frantic Stamper wreath





Merry Christmas!

I have a Christmas wreath card to share today that I made using Frantic Stampers PIne Bough Frames FRA-DIE-10997. I adhered it to a Stitched Rectangle FRA-DIE-09640 cut out with some wood grained paper from the 6x6 Kitchen Textures paper pad.

I added some greens with FRA-DIES-10983,10731-and 10712. I added the sentiment from Merry and Bright FRA-DIE-10525.

I added some white speckles and red enamel dotts.

Thanks for stopping by!

https://www.franticstamper.com/Frantic-Stamper-Precision-Dies_c_7024.html




1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I think I'm caught up on all your darling Christmas creations now, Laurie. I had a long break but back now and looking forward to keeping up with your amazing inspiration. This card is so pretty with all the texture and cute dies and paper. Happy new year!