Sunday, January 23, 2022

Baking with Frantic Stamper



I'm back with another card I made using Frantic Stampers awesome baking dies and paper!

Today's card starts out with a checked table cloth just like my mom had on our kitchen table when I was young.( 6x6-002 Kitchen Textures)

I added a Half doily (FRA-DIE-10937) and then started layering on some baking items.

I used FRA DIE 09845 Mixing Bowls, FRA-DIE-11006 Baking Utensils, and Cookie Sheet FRA-DIE-10999.

The sentiment CL-139 is stamped in black. "The secret ingredient is always love." That reminds me of my mom too!

I have really enjoyed all the products from this last release...baking is SO fun, and so is making baking cards and recipe cards!

Have a great day!

Entering this at:




6 comments:

!neke said...

Love this one also !!!
Great set from Frantic stamper.
groeten Ineke

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! This is so adorable, Laurie! I LOVE the checkered tablecloth, especially when paired with the pale blue. So many cute little utensils and cookies! Have a wonderful week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this - these dies make for such great cards Laurie for sure!

Billie A said...

Fun card. Great dies and layout. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments.
Mary

Leslie Miller said...

I think you know I'm so in love with these baking dies. They're perfect for you, too. Bet you give a lot of baked goodies for all occasions. Such a cute card, Laurie!