Saturday, February 12, 2022

Frantic Stamper Washi tape Valentine




I'm back with another Valentine card to share today! I like to send Valentines to my family and friends, so I have quite a few to make.

For this card, I had fun with some washi tape from my stash... and a few dies from Frantic Stamper.

First I added my washi tape, then I adhered a Slimline heart border (FRA-DIE-10962) in white on top of the tape.

Then I cut out a large pink heart using the Lace Heart Frames (FRA-DIE-11014) I also cut out some small red hearts with the border die, and adhered them on top. The word," love" is from Christmas Baking Words FRA-DIE-10998. Such a nice size for so many projects.

Then I adhered a bakers twine bow.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

So darn cute! It popped up on my screen all bright and pretty and gave me a great big smile!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Valentine!