Friday, February 4, 2022

Tim Holtz Elf



Hi everyone!

The challenge at Happy Little Stampers Christmas is:



The option is snowflakes!

I found some woodgrain paper in my stash that has white snowflakes all over it for my background.
I love it, so it's hard to use and not hoard...but I did it...lol!

Then I adhered Tim Holtz Elf and present die set...he is SO cute! I also added a couple larger Dendrite Snowflakes from Frantic Stamper.
 The sentiment is from Papertrey called Holiday Double Cuts die. I added some tiny holly from Cherry Lynn. The frame is also from Frantic Stamper Elements #16.



Thanks for stopping by...hope you will join us!



2 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

this is a very cute card. the snowflakes add a special touch to the background
Barb Housner

Leslie Miller said...

I love this elf with the presents! Everything here looks fantastic. The wood grain paper is so pretty!