Saturday, March 12, 2022

Frantic Stamper Easter Hello




Hi everyone Here's an Easter card I made using products from the new spring release! I'm loving all the fun word dies with layers included in this release.

For this card I used the Bold Hello and Layer FRA-DIE-11024, and made it the focal point of the card. I popped it up and added some tiny blooms from Spring Showers FRA-DIE- 10648 and Bouquet Builder FRA-DIE-10983.

Then I stamped the sentiment form CL-127 on the bottom of a rectangle cut out with FRA-DIE-09306 Elements #1.

AND we can't forget the cute bunny, also from CL-127. I just love him...and had fun coloring with my copics. I stuck him behind the HELLO, peeking out to wish a Happy Easter.

https://www.franticstamper.com/Frantic-Stamper-Precision-Dies_c_7024.html

Thanks for stopping by!

Laurie


4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, I love it! This is really a cute release. Your pastels are so pretty!

Liz said...

Beautiful Easter card, Laurie. I love how you've decorated the 'Hello'. xx

tonilea said...

soft and sweet -- I like this a lot

Charlotte said...

Very lovely card Laurie!
In Belgium we enjoy our first week of spring weather - love it!
Keep safe, keep strong,
Charlotte