Friday, March 18, 2022

Frantic Stamper Hello!




Today I have a bright and cheerful card I made that features one of the new dies in the Spring Treats release.

It's the Bold Hello and Layer FRA-DIE-11024.

I cut it out in white and used black for the layer. I think it reaaly pops! Then I added a cute tiny red tulip from FRA-DIE-10648 Spring Showers. Behind it I had stamped the rain from CL-129 Spring Shower. I also made a bright colored Happy Stitched Rainbow FRA-DIE-10957. I used the clouds from the set FRA-DIE-10760 Stained Glass Rainbow and the Happy Stitched Sun FRA-DIE-10958.

You can check out the new release here:

https://www.franticstamper.com/Frantic-Stamper-Precision-Dies_c_7024.html

Thanks for stopping by!

Laurie



3 comments:

Carole said...

This makes you smile, such a lovely bright cheery card. xx

!neke said...

Great card !!!
Love the bright colors !
groeten Ineke

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a dynamic card, love the bold colours and those gorgeous dies.

Marie