Tuesday, March 29, 2022

MN cards for ATSM




I have some Minnesota cards to share with you today for the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:


I found the Mn and ND stamps and dies at a local craft store. I Just LOVE them, and can't wait to make some more card sets with them! They are made by Scraps of Love designed by Ann Corbiere-Scott.

For this set of cards I used the Mn stamps and colored them in with my copics. Then I cut it out with Tutti designs stitched rectangles. I adhered it to some MN patterned paper.

Hope you will join us!

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic card designs!

Leslie Miller said...

Very cool! You even have the paper. These cards make great greetings from your home state!

Inkyfingers said...

What a great idea to have a set of greetings cards like this in the stash because they can be used for so many occasions or just to say hello! Love how you picked out some of the small images to make them pop.
Take care,
Hugs
Carol x