Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Dies R Us Masculine Card Challenge



The challenge at Dies R Us is: Dad's /Masculine



I made a slimline nautical birthday card...in fact I made TWO. One is for the next challenge on the 15th , so you will see that soon.

For this one I began with the Fishing net from Tutti Designs. Then I made a tiny scene with the Light house and boat set from Frantic Stamper and the Seashell Lighthouse from Tutti Designs. The sentiment is from Poppystamps. I also added a few sequins.

Here's the list of dies with links that I used:






7 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous masculine birthday card. Love it!

Lori Kobular said...

I love your nautical scene! The lighthouse is great along with the other dies you paired with it!

Maria said...

Awesome lighthouse card, so colorful…love it!!

Kathy Krug said...

love the cute scene you got by layering those dies. Great card.

Lena said...

What a wonderful way to combine all these nautical themed dies to create this fun scene. So lovely and so creative! xx

Leslie Miller said...

This makes a great masculine card, but I absolutely love it, too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A great nautical themed birthday card design!