Saturday, June 4, 2022

Poppystamps pop up snowglobe




Hi everyone! 

Time for the June Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge!


You can use any dies, but the option though, is Snow Globe. 

I went with the option and used the Poppystamps Cabin Snowglobe Pop up easel die set. Here is a side view of how it is put together:



I made the scene with dies that came with the set and also a few other pieces from Memory box that were laying on my desk...like the cute lil bear! I also added some white spatters for a snowy background.

This is a really fun die, and I made lots of these easel cards! Once you get going the ideas for scenes and decorations just keep popping up!

I hope you will play along with us at Happy Little Stampers!

6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

So cute, adorable features in your snow glove scene, fab. easel card.

SmilynStef said...

that is absolutely adorable.

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable, and a fun card to receive!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

You created such a wonderful scene in your snowglobe. Love the card.
Barb Housner

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your darling scene and the snow globe design of your card!

JulieP said...

Silly me. It never occured to me that one can make a snow globe scene without being a shaker. Duh. I adore this!