Monday, August 1, 2022

Dies R Us Summer card challenge




The challenge at Dies R Us  anything goes with dies from the store is SUMMER!


To me summer is FLOWERS!

So I cut out a trio of one of my faves...the daisy from Lawn Fawn. I also used the rectangles from Tutti Designs.

As many of you know, we just moved to another state and are just getting settled in. I finally have my craft room unpacked and are somewhat up and running. Still lots to do!

I hope to be back to my regular blogging and commenting soon. I have taken a couple months off visiting blogs as I am so overwelmed with the move. But we are getting there! 

Here's a list of dies I used from the store:


Thanks for stopping by!

Laurie

5 comments:

Birgit said...

Laurie, this card is super sweet, with the soft colored flowers. I'm glad to hear that you're getting settled in. I'm sure it's been a chaotic time. I hope you find time to rest and craft. (hugs)

Anne Temple said...

This is such a pretty birthday card. Love the daisy die cuts.

Maria said...

Beautiful daisies in the pastel colors!! Great card!!

Lena said...

Love this pretty CAS card, Laurie. Love the colours you used for the daisies. xx

Julie Odil said...

Those flowers ARE delightful! Well named! Your card is wonderful.