Monday, August 15, 2022

Lawn Fawn Strawberry Patch




Today the challenge at Dies R Us anything goes with dies from the store is SUMMER!


Nothing says summer like fresh picked strawberries!

I used to take the kids to the strawberry patch every summer. They loved riding the wagon out to the patch, and also petting the animals on the farm. I made lots of strawberry desserts and of course freezer jam.

The dies I used are both from Lawn Fawn and I had a great time making a ton of berries for my die cut stash.

Here's the links to the dies from the store:


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Birgit said...

This is just as sweet as can be Laurie! The strawberries fit this slimline card just perfectly. CAS and refreshing!

Anne Temple said...

So sweet :-). Great slimline card!

Maria said...

Love the red and green against the white! The strawberries are beautiful! A very pretty summer card!

Diane said...

Beautiful Laurie and so deliciously pretty, I have this set and one of my favorites!!

Lena said...

OMGoodness, it looks delicious and good enough to eat :-) Love this slimline card Laurie. Hugs ~ Lena

Lena said...

Such a sweet card. Love the colours you used on this fun slimline card. Beautifully done, Laurie!