Sunday, August 28, 2022

The Paper Players

                                                                                       



The challenge from Anne Marie at The Paper Players is:



I made a baby card with products from Frantic Stamper.

 I turned the sketch around and used some cute baby paper from my stash. I love the pattern!
The sentiment is cut out with the Block Alphabet, and I adhered a Baby Zoo Mobile cut out in white. Then I took the bow from the Vintage Easter Duckling and added that at the top of the mobile.




7 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Laurie, your baby card is darling! I love the little mobile. Great job with the sketch! Have a great week!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh stop! This is too cute! That mobile, the paper... ack! Lovelovelove it!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is the sweetest baby card! I love all these adorable little images on the mobile! This card will make some new parents very proud! Have a great rest of the week!

Christy Lynn said...

Such a sweet baby card, Laurie! Those mobile dies are adorable and so is the patterned paper.

Jaydee said...

Laurie, what a fabulous baby card. I absolutely love it! That little mobile is too darned cute and I love that you chose not to color them.
hugs
jaydee

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable baby card, Laurie! I love the little mobile die cuts. This paper is as cute as can be!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What an adorable card Laurie! That little mobile is so sweet. Perfect card to welcome a new little bundle of cuteness!