Sunday, October 16, 2022

A clean and simple challenge at The Paper Players



The challenge from LeAnne at The Paper Players is:


It's no secret I LOVE making tags. I have a huge stash, mostly Christmas that I pull out every year. My kids now expect home made tags and will say something if I use any others...lol.

For this one I used Frantic Stampers tag dies and stamp set along with Spellbinders car die. I think that car with the tree on top is adorable. It reminds me of the good ole days when we used to go out and cut down our own tree.

I also added some bakers twine and a red pearl on the bow.







10 comments:

!neke said...

Great tag !!!
groeten Ineke

Carole said...

Love your tag Laurie. The red card looks great against the Kraft card. It's all so well coordinated. x

Jennie Maier said...

Laure, I LOVE this tag!!! The cute red car with the kraft and the twine, it's just darling! Have a great week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I just love this little VW with the tree on top! The perfect tag for any gift! Love the silver details and the big bow, too! Have a great week!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, wow, Laurie! I absolutely LOVE this tag. Everything about it is perfect. The car die cut is a fabulous one. This definitely brings back memories. Have a wonderful week!

LeAnne said...

This is so cute, I love this darling tag! I am the opposite...my tags just get chucked in the bin, so I never make them! I am glad you did yours...it's adorable!

Leslie Miller said...

You're not kidding that car with the tree on top is adorable! I just love everything about this! It was a favorite tradition for us to go to a Christmas tree farm to choose and cut a tree every year. Fond memories!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is super cute Laurie! I should make more tags - I always leave them until he last minute, then end up rushing them. This has so much lovely detail whilst still appearing beautifully CAS!

Christy Lynn said...

Such a cute tag, Laurie! That red Bug sure pops against the kraft tag base. My mom owns a convertible VW Bug right now so this makes me think of her :)

Cindy Beach said...

Laurie, I just love your tag! It's a small space but you've added such lovely details! Like the shiny wheels. So fun!