Sunday, October 2, 2022

Changing Seasons for The Paper Players



Joanne is the hostess this week at The Paper Players and she chose the theme:

Changing Seasons


I love all the seasons but especially fall! I love everything about it. I love to dig out my fall stuff and decorate!

 When I saw that Spellbinders had The Open House door die set, I had to get it and decorate it for all the holidays. This card is the one I did for fall.

I love wreaths and I thought it would be so fun to make one with Lawn Fawns Leafy Tree die set. The tiny leaves are the perfect size. I also added some pumpkins from Memorybox. The background is embossed with Spellbinders Slimline Striped folder.


You can check out the rest of the team here:


9 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Laurie, what a perfectly fall card! Love the little leaves wreath and all the texture on your card! Have a great week!

LeAnne said...

I love fall and fall decorating too! Your decorated "front door" is just delightful and I am sure your real front door is just as pretty!

Christy Lynn said...

Love your festively autumnal door, Laurie! It's adorable and I love how you even made the letter slot and doorknob out of metallic paper.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I love this! I see so many dies and stamps I'm drawn to. Where do I draw the line? I know you'll get plenty of use out of this set and every card will be fabulous!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, I love to decorate for Fall, too! This front door looks so inviting and I love all the details. Perfect for the change of seasons. Have a great rest of the week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Laurie this is fabulous - I'll bet you have a beautifully dressed porch just like this at this time of year!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Laurie! What an amazing set of dies! I love the colors you used, and the amazing details. Have a wonderful weekend!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a fun fall doorway, Laurie! So welcoming and perfect for the season!

Jaydee said...

So cute, Laurie. Your card reminds me of how we used to be able to decorate our front door and porch. Absolutely love it!
hugs
jaydee