Sunday, October 9, 2022

Color Challenge at The Paper Players



I'm the hostess at The Paper Players and I chose:

Purple green orange and any neutrals

I started by cutting out a grey background using a stitched rectangle from Frantic Stamper. Then I added the wreath from Cheery Lynn, cut out in black. I dug around in my Halloween scraps and found some glittery bats and ghosts from Frantic Stampers Cupcake Toppers and Memory box Haunted Entrance Dome layer set.
BOO!




You can check out the rest of the team here:

9 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Laurie, fun colors this week! Your Halloween wreath is just darling! Have a great week!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I loved this card when I saw it in the draft form and have been dying to comment on it. Those little glittery bats are the best! Fabulous use of the colors, my friend. I absolutely love this card
hugs
jaydee

Leslie Miller said...

You sure dressed up that wreath cute! More glitter bats, too. Definitely making a note!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is one of those spooky-not-spooky cards Laurie - so fun! Love the glittery bats too!

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh, Laurie! It doesn't get any cuter than this Boo wreath! The expression on the littlest ghosts are priceless. I love the crow, too. Have a wonderful week!

LeAnne said...

This is so cute, not a bit scary at all, even with that big "boo" in the center!

Christy Lynn said...

Thanks for the super-fun color challenge, Laurie! I had to make more than one card with it, I liked it so much :) Your Halloween wreath is lovely and spooky and I wish I had one in real life to decorate my house!

Claire Broadwater said...

I wish I had this fun wreath for my door! I love the black and all the bats, ghost and pumpkins. The little crow is very spooky, too! Such a FUN card. Have a great weekend, My Friend!

Cindy Beach said...

This card is a masterpiece of perfection! I love all of it, especially the glittery bats. So fun!