Sunday, October 30, 2022

Thankful



Hi everyone! Laurie here with another fall card, this time for Thanksgiving.

 I started out with some fun fall  paper, then adhered a rectangle using Elements #1 FRA-DIE-09306 for my base. I used the Harvest Wheat die from the new release. FRA-DIE-11030 This set comes with the 3 dies you see that I made a bouquet of.

I also added a few tiny leaves using an all time favorite die the Fall Icon Wreath FRA-DIE-10686. The sentiment is also from the new release called Be Thankful CL-174.

You can find the new release products here:
https://www.franticstamper.com/Frantic-Stamper-Precision-Dies_c_7024.html

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Carole said...

A lovely card laurie and what a beautiful..and truthful sentiment. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, Laurie! Pretty paper and dies and plenty of white space. Love the few extra leaves scattered. Nice!