Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Stamping Up North Craft room Tour





Hi everyone!
Today I'm giving you a tour of my craft room. My hubby put all the Ikea furniture together for me. All the artwork on the walls are special to me, painted by my daughter, daughter in law and mom.


This desk I got at Sams club and I use it for Bible journaling.




I use Jennifer McGuire's storage for stamps and dies using Simon Says plastic slieves and Fridge binz plastic containers. Most of them I bought at Home Goods and TJ Max. A few at Bed bath and Beyond.



This is my favorite place!


I got this cart at Michaels and I use it for an embossing station.


I store all my 12 x 12 paper inside the drawers.


My paper cutter is on top.


My drawers are kinda messy but here's where I store my enamel dots and bakers twine.


This peg board is also from Ikea.


I keep a few of my fave bible verse stamps on my desk.


Ho ho ho!




I have some stamp storage on my desk, and some inside the drawers.





I use the old Stampin Up cases to hold my paper die cut outs. I have tons, as I always cut out xtra for later. I label them all.


I store my small paper pads in wire baskets I found at Wallmart.



I found this wood bead garland at Hobby Lobby. It has clothes pins on it to hang cards. I hung it vertically instead of horizontal.


Inside that closet is alot of stuff...and quite a mess...lol.


Thats it! It is my happy place!











 

5 comments:

Carole said...

WOW! What a fabulous crafty room Laurie, no wonder it is your favourite and happy place. It's SO organised...just like I like to be...but mine is boxes on the floor. Thank you for sharing. xx

Leslie Miller said...

I've just spent the longest and most enjoyable time in your craft room. Thank you so much for inviting us in! My craft room is my happiest place, but I would love for it to be just a little bit bigger. I cannot complain, though. I love all the Ikea storage and the little bits of personality here and there. Of course I zoomed right in on the yellow Golden Retriever. The other ladies in your family are quite talented, too! What a joyful way to start my morning! I now have the strongest urge to go to my room, but it's a grocery shopping day, boo hoo. Thanks again, Laurie!

LeAnne said...

I wish my craft room looked HALF as organized and neat....I don't think it will ever happen, LOL! What a lovely place to be creative!

Jaydee said...

Laurie I love all the bright pops of colors and what a wonderful, peaceful view for your bible journaling. Isn't it a blessing to have dedicated space for your happy place. Thanks for sharing
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

WOW! Can I come craft with you? Such an amazing space and you are so organized.