Sunday, January 8, 2023

The Paper Players Tag challenge



Today I am joining The Paper Players challenge, but not as a design team member! 

I decided to step down as I have so many things going on in my life right now that need my time and attention. Two grandsons and a move to a new city seem to take up most of my time, and I love it!




But that doesn't mean you won't be seeing my cards in the gallery from time to time. I couldn't resist this challenge as it's a fave:

TAGS

This tag I made with some Tutti Designs circles and Spellbinders dies. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. I embossed it in white.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Carole said...

What adorable |grandchildren...I just want to cuddle them. Happy New Year to you! Your tag as usual is lovely, very petty with the coloured trees.x

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I just love those trees and they're especially pretty in the trio of colors. Your little grandbabies are so incredibly precious! Oh, my goodness, that's the sweetest picture. You have a plate full of goodness!

Tracy said...

Your grandsons are beautiful, thank you for sharing that picture, so amazingly sweet, definitely the best place place for your time. Take care and I look forward to your continued crafty inspiration as time permits.

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Laurie! What a wonderful picture of the grandbabies! So precious! I was thrilled to see your tag in the gallery. You make the best tags, and this one is no exception. I love the soft colored trees with black moon and stars. It's beautiful! Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Seeing those wee little boys, all dressed in their Christmas pjs, is a reminder that family is foremost! We are happy that you snuck in some stamping/creating time though! Your little trees are adorable! Thanks for playing!

Jaydee said...

Laurie, I was lamenting to myself that I missed seeing your cards in our DT list and that I was missing your wonderful die-cut creations and.... here I am... at the bottom of my column and here is your gorgeous tag! I love the mix of non-traditional colors and the little moon and stars. BUT... it's that precious photo that steals the show! So glad to see you in our Paper Players gallery. We miss you and all happiness in 2023!
hugs
jaydee