Sunday, April 2, 2023

Easter snowglobe



Happy Sunday!

Today I'm playing along with The Paper Players challenge:






I wasn't sure if there had to be 2 animals or not, but the photo board shows some pics with just one animal, so I'm going with that...lol!


I used the Poppystamps globe die set and a butterfly from Tutti Designs. The sentiment is from Memory Box.

Also entering this at Four Seasons Challenge. It's all about spring over there. 

Also the Double D Easter challenge while I'm at it! LOl...feels good to be entering some challenges.
 I have been gone from blogland too long I guess! 



Have a great day!

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Hey, Laurie, good to see you! Of course, this beauty features so many fun dies....love them all, especially in this color palette! And I think one bunny is just fine!! Beautiful Easter creation! Thanks for playing!

Diane said...

Fabulously fun fun Easter snow globe, love the pretty soft colors too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Stencil Fun}

Diane said...

Me again, thank you for sharing your fabulous Easter Snow globe card with us at Four Seasons!!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
{Stencil Fun}

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, the landscape with fence and the bunny -- too darn cute in the snow globe! I'm a little late to see this, but happy you played in the Double D Easter Challenge!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your sweet Easter snowglobe, Laurie. What a fun and creative card with stunning colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at The Four Seasons Challenge.

Jaydee said...

Laurie, wonderful to see you in the gallery again this week. I love your Easter snowglobe, and the blue and white remind me of Tiffany :-) I also love that fabulous die-cut butterfly. Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
hugs
jaydee

Fran Wing said...

Great card, Laurie! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Players.
Xoxo, Fran