Sunday, April 30, 2023

Frantic Stamper Love You!




Hi everyone!

The card I am sharing today is full of bright spring colors and blooms! I'm ready for some spring weather, how about you? 

I used the Lovely Labels FRA-DIE-10936 for the background. I love the lacey corners! I cut out a green rectangle to adhere behind it so they would be even more noticeable.

The blooms were fun to make using The cute Stitched Blooms FRA-DIE-10123 die set. I love the layers and stitching! I also used some greens from FRA-DIE-10956 Long Stemmed Flowers and FRA-DIE-10955 Fantasy Flowers.

The sentiment was cut out with FRA-DIE-11025 Bold Love You & Layer. (I didn't use the layer background, though.)

Have a good day and happy spring,
Laurie





2 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card Laurie, I love your colour choice. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Laurie, I absolutely love this warm and sunny combination of colors and those fun dies! Some cards just make you happy and this is one of them!