Sunday, April 16, 2023

Frantic Stamper



Super cute!

I have always love the Gnome Home FRA-DIE-10733, so I dug it out and got to work. I made a bunch of homes for various occasions that you will be seeing in the future.

This home could be for an Easter card or spring birthday card! I made it with some pretty spring colors. I used the Bouquet Builder FRA-DIE-10983 for the tiny blooms and bow.

Then I cut out a few more mushrooms with FRA-DIE-11035 Forest Mushrooms. I also used the sentiment Hello from FRA-DIE-10982 Hi Hello Words.

The frame is cut from Elements #1 FRA-DIE-09306.

I really enjoyed making gnome homes. Thanks for stopping by, 
Laurie


3 comments:

Liz said...

Super card Laurie, what a fabulous Gnome home die. xx

Carole said...

I love your little gnome house Laurie. so cute and colourful and I like the way you have customised for Easter.xx

Leslie Miller said...

That is soooo adorable Laurie! Every gnome lover should have a gnome home. Love it!