Sunday, June 11, 2023

Small Frantic Stamper baby tags




Hi everyone!

I've been making some tags for my stash....this time a few baby tags. 

I like the Tag Builder set FRA-DIE-10152 as it has the toppers you can cut out in colors. Adds so much to the project.

The Nappy Pins are a cute set for babies..I love the tiny animals!( FRA-DIE-10639) Here I chose the hippo and elephant. My 2 year old grandson LOVES the lion. The set comes with 7 animals and then the original pin top. The pin top has a tiny heart in the middle which I also adhered to the pins for fun.

Finally, the sentiment HELLO is stamped in black from CL-172 Florals and Greetings.

Thanks for stopping by!

Laurie





2 comments:

Carole said...

These are so cute..love them. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, the sweetness! These are so fun and cute! I love these dies. There was a time I made lots of baby cards. The last two I made are still sitting in my card box.