Thursday, October 12, 2023

Spellbinders joy



Double D challenges is doing a "pink October" for breast cancer awareness so I thought I'd play along!

I recently got this Magical Deer from Spellbinders and I have been playing with it alot. Like I mean a ton...lol! Each card different. This one is in pinks, so I think this will go well for the challenge. 


Thanks for stopping by!

Also entering this at:

Word Art Wednesday anything goes!

Snippets Playground Lots of tiny snippets on this one!



6 comments:

Darlene said...

Hey there Laurie ... long time no see! Hope you're well! This card is FABULOUS ... how clever! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge and he also fits our Peace on Earth Christmas challenge (link below)! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Sarn said...

Hi Laurie

Thank you for entering this lovely die cut reindeer card to the Snippets Playground. Love the embossed background too. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx

Liz said...

Wonderful card Laurie, your fabulous reindeer looks beautiful in shades of pink xx

Vicki said...

So, so pretty! What an amazing paper pieced card scene. Thanks for sharing at the Double D's, "Pink" Challenge.

Di said...

Great card Laurie and I can well imagine how much fun it would be to mix up lots of lovely colours to make a load of them! It's a keeper!

Hugs
Di xx

Leslie Miller said...

This deer is so cool! I have to be careful about enablers like you with all your amazing cards. I've got a lot of catching up to do.