Friday, November 17, 2023

Stampin' Up paper



Wow....I have a set of FIVE cards to share today! That doesn't happen very often.

I have been rummaging in my paper and die stash again. Well, as I have mentioned, I am on a mission to use up some of the wonderful things I have in my collection.
It's time!

So today it's all about Stampin' Up paper.
 I'm so grateful for this company by the way. Many years ago I saw a catty at work and decided to attend a meeting. My first thought was...these prices are crazy. Who would buy this stuff!

LOL...turns out....me!!!

Not only did I buy, but I also became a demonstrator and this led to so many awesome experiences and friendships. And this blog! What a great hobby this has been and I have had so many blessings along the way.

Now I am not as into SU as I was, and appreciate other companies too. 

But you just can't beat their papers!

I had been hoarding this foil paper and matching designer paper for a few years now. I used strips and snippets of it here and there and this is what I came up with. The snowflakes are from Cheery Lynn, and the sentiments from Creative Expressions.






I'm entering this at:

Merry Little Christmas anything goes



6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

All of these cards are so well designed and beautiful! Beautiful papers too!

Liz said...

Wonderful collection of Christmas cards, Laurie. xx

Barbara Bruder said...

Beautiful cards. Love the selection. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
Barbara DT Member for https://merrylittlechristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

Sarn said...

A delightful collection of Christmas cards using up your long-saved paper scraps!!!

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. Meet you in the treehouse for a mug of hot chocolate later. X

Di said...

Fabulous batch of cards Laurie! As SU always do, everything works so well together.

Hugs

Di xx

Leslie Miller said...

Five fantastic cards and it's a treat to see them! You know I'm a paper nut, and these are some very pretty papers. I also love the Creative Expressions sentiments. I have a fair collection of them and love that they usually or always keep the 'i' dot attached. So much easier! I'm also grateful to SU for putting me on this path. I had already started stamping, but SU made me better. Thanks for sharing these wonderful cards, Laurie!