Tuesday, April 2, 2024

HB 2 U



Hi everyone!

The challenge today at Addicted to Stamps and More is:


I used the Spellbinders Tiered Tray dies to create this birthday card. I have a teired tray in my house that my daughter gave me that I just treasure! it is so much fun to change the seasons.


So of course I had to have this die set!

And I have been having fun making lots of cards with it for all occasions. I love to decorate it...for this card I used a birthday theme.

Hope you play along with us!






2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, I love your card and the whole idea of decorating it for the occasion. Your own white tiered tray is so beautiful!

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card, Laurie, and I love how unisex the design is. A perfect card for anyone on your list!
Hugs
Carol x