Sunday, June 24, 2018

The Paper Players Sketch Challenge


Hi everyone! 

Today I'm the hostess at The Paper Players, and I chose this sketch:


I made a clean and layered Birthday card featuring Tutti Designs Golf die. I did a bit of paper piecing, and adhered it onto some layers of Tutti Designs dotted nesting squares. Underneath I tucked a lattice from Cherry Lynn.

The Birthday sentiment is from Stampin' Up, stamped in black.



You can check out the rest of the design team here:

The Paper Players Design Team 



I hope you will join us...thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: SU black
Stamps: SU
Dies: Cheery Lynn lattice,Tutti Designs Golf and dotted nesting squares

8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A perfect card for all the golf lovers. I love your color choices too!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Great colour choices Laurie to illustrate how male cards don't have to be dreary - a perfect card for a keen golfer for sure. Love that background die and a fabulous sketch this week too!

Leslie Miller said...

Great sketch, cute card! Love the colors, dies, and sentiment!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, what fabulous dies for your golf card! I adore this sketch! It is so versatile! The color combo is so bright and happy! Great job! You always have the BEST dies. Hope you are having a lovely week, My Friend! XX

Annie S. said...

Wonderful, versatile sketch to play with, Laurie! I actually made 3 cards using it! Love your color choices and that golf bag die cut is to "die" for. Thanks for a fun challenge this week ~ Hugs, Annie

stampwithsandy said...

Great masculine card Laurie, and I love this sketch! A keeper, for sure!

ElizStewart said...

Laurie!!! A golf bag... so clever! And so love how you pulled the whole layout together!

Nance Leedy said...

These colors are fabulous together, Laurie! Love the way the turquoise pops with the red and yellow. What a fantastic golf die too. Great sketch, my friend!