Sunday, March 17, 2019

The Paper Players One Layer Wonder Challenge


Hi everyone! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Jaydee has a one layer wonder challenge for us at The Paper Players:


I used Life's a Beach stamp set from Whimsy. I'm dreaming of spring and summer I guess!

I just stamped and colored the image with some Copics, and added a few sparkly enamel dots. Easy and very clean and simple!






The Paper Players Design Team

Supplies:
Paper: Neenah
Ink:black Momento
Stamps:Whimsy Life's a Beach
Other: enamel dots

Have a great day!

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cutie! Your coloring and design is wonderful too.

LeAnne said...

LOL, this little dude is adorable! I love the coloring and your little sparkly embellishments!

Leslie Miller said...

Yikes! CAS is one thing, but one layer? Not easy, but you aced it, Laurie. Cute!

Ann Schach said...

So cute, Laurie! This image is adorable, and you colored him perfectly! Love it!

Su Mohr said...

Laurie, Your penguin is adorable! He is perfect for the one layer challenge!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a fun little chap - he is all ready for summer! Beautifully coloured too Laurie!

Windy Ellard said...

This guy is so stinky cute! Awesome coloring, too!

Claire Broadwater said...

Laurie, this is SOOO fun! Your coloring is fantastic! This card made me smile! XX

Jaydee said...

Laurie, your skating penguin made me smile - especially with that jaunty scarf around his head! It's perfect with the sentiment, too. Thank you for rocking my challenge with your fabulous penguin this week
hugs
jaydee