Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Cottage Cutz Some bunny Loves You


Hi everyone!

It's sunny and the snow is melting...and it's the first day of spring! Yay!

I have a spring Easter card to share today that I made with Cottage Cutz "Some Bunny Loves You" die set.

I started out with some pink gingham paper for the card base. Then I cut out a pierced rectangle and some grass from Cheery Lynn. I cut out some dark pink bunnies and tucked them into the grass here and there. It was lots of fun adding bunny tails with some tiny pearls..lol! I adhered half the sentiment "some bunny" on the front of the card, and the other half "loves you" on the inside.


I'm entering this at:

Double D (gingham)




Supplies: 

Paper: SU
Dies: Cottage Cutz Some bunny Loves you, Cheery Lynn
Other: pearls



6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, some bunny loves this card -- me! Cute little bunch o' bunnies and sweet Easter colors, plus gingham... it all adds up to adorable. I'm happy to see this at Double D first thing this morning, Laurie! Thanks for joining us!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a sweet little scene with those darling bunnies.

Judy Woodland said...

Well how stinkin' CUTE is this? I love your adorable bunnies, they just make me smile. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Gingham Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

Darlene said...

Awe such a cute card Laurie! SURE to bring a smile! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Peanut said...

What a sweet holiday card, Laurie. Love the die-cut bunnies. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
x Asha

foleysfriend said...

WOW - those bunny tails are adorable! The pink gingham paper is perfect for the background. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.