Thursday, March 21, 2019

Easter Blessings



Hi everyone! 

I've been playing with some distress oxide inks, and made a bunch of papers to stash away for future projects. But first I just had to make an Easter card with some of the springy colored ones!

First I made a frame with a scalloped stitched rectangle. Then I cut out 3 flowers with Spellbinders Sketched Blooms. I inlaid the main part of each flower.



The sentiment is cut out with Tutti Designs Happy Easter Bunny set.

I didn't add any embellishments so it will be easy to mail!

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Ink: Ranger Distress Oxides
Dies: Spellbinder Sketched Blooms, Tutti Designs Happy Easter Bunny set

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful Easter card. I love the variation in colors and the flower dies are perfect in those color blends. I love the stitched scalloped frame you used for them too.

Leslie Miller said...

Those flowers are so dang cute! Love your pretty oxide ink background. I need to make a bunch to justify the two sets I just bought. Staying focused on my stamping agenda is hard sometimes.